- ABR, CLHMS, RENE, SRES
- License #:
- Lic. # 64939
As a Realtor with the RE/MAX Southern Shores, Margaret specializes in oceanfront and resort properties along the Grand Strand. She is an ultimate professional, with a high level of energy, dedication and determination to get the job done.
Margaret's professionalism and work ethic have helped establish her reputation within the community and with other Realtors. "In order to provide the highest level of service, I make it a point to put my clients first. My clients always find me accessible, a good listener as well as a good communicator and extremely responsive to their needs. Being a top real estate professional require many qualities and skills; integrity, detailed community and marketing knowledge, effective negotiation skills and an expansive professional network, all are trademarks of how I run my business." When she is not busy helping her clients, Margaret enjoys playing tennis, cooking, traveling and spending time with her husband, Richard, who is the Director of Commercial Real Estate at RE/MAX Southern Shores. They are the proud parents of three grown children.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!